Monday 15 June 2015

White Nose Combo ( Nose Pack & Purifying Essence) Review

Advertisement


Nose Combo sounds interesting, yes? Nose packs were made to remove the white/blackheads much easier, faster, and most especially, low pain threshold. And now, iWhite made it twice easier, faster, & effective with their new Purifying Essence. I am lucky enough to have given a chance to try this product in return of my honest review and opinion based on my experience.

White Nose Combo ( Nose Pack & Purifying Essence) Review

Alright. So, you are probably thinking that my nose pores were clean – you’re wrong! Those untamed heads were simply hiding in plain sight. And they were really good at hiding. But they couldn’t escape the iWhite Nose Combo. The scent is very mild and barely noticeable, so you don’t have to worry when you use it on your sensitive nose.

I am pretty impressed with these nose combo of iWhite (I name their team myself. LOL). Before, the first time I used this nose pack way back during my high school years, I didn’t work on me and decided never to give it a second chance. Now, I realize that I should have. I mean, just look how these two removed those whiteheads out of my zits from root to tip? Yeah, maybe not all of them, but still, they truly worked! The photo is disgusting yet I thought that it’s worth posting.

My nose feels really smooth afterwards. Free of that grain-of-rice-size of whiteheads and is definitely a clean pores. There was also a small cooling sensation after peeling the nose pack which really feels good! And with a very cheap price tag, it sure is a real deal~!


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment