Tuesday 23 June 2015

5 tips for the perfect blowout

Advertisement


5 tips for the perfect blowout

I try as hard as I can to embrace what my mama gave me, but no matter what, I just can’t get down with the natural texture of my hair. It drives me crazy. Don’t get me wrong — I am thankful to have a full head of healthy locks, but sometimes I forget to be grateful for it when blow drying my hair becomes something that requires advanced planning. The thought process goes a little something like this:

-I should probably wash my hair today. (Makes a mental note to skip the shower cap tonight).

-Eh, actually, it’s only been three days. I could stretch it to a fourth. (Shower cap is back in, and this means I’ll actually have time to watch an episode of House Hunters tonight! Woohoo!)

-Ugh, but I danced so much at a wedding this weekend and definitely worked up a sweat. I should really wash my hair. (Guess I can DVR House Hunters…)

-Oh, wait! Dry shampoo!!!  via


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment