Sunday 28 June 2015

how to figure out your hair type #beauty

Advertisement


how to figure out your hair type #beauty

Remember the good old days when that fish-shaped 2-in-1 shampoo conditioner was all your haircare routine consisted of? Yeah, and I bet your ‘dos didn’t look as sweet then either, which is why it’s so important to determine your hair type before you go testing all the fancy new shampoos, conditioners, and beyond at Target. 

“But Kara,” you say, “I’ve had this hair for my entire life. I know what’s going on on my head.” Well, sure. You probably know if your hair is super curly or if it’s so thin that it slips out of hair ties. However, if you’re in between textures and curl patterns (which most of us are), knowing for sure whether your strands are medium or coarse can be the difference between good hair and OMG AMAZING EVERY DAY hair. | via


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment