Monday 6 July 2015

The Best Cheap Makeup, best drugstore makeup, makeup under $10

Advertisement


Confession: I am a makeup hoarder. Okay, maybe that wasn’t exactly groundbreaking news. But I love makeup. I do not discriminate towards any certain price point. If it’s good stuff, I will sing its praises. In fact, I am a sucker for a good dupe, and will always choose it if it performs just as good as its high end counterpart.

But today, I’ve compiled what I think is the best cheap makeup. And this is everything, from foundations, to mascaras, to eyeshadows, and more! I pretty much put together a budget makeup wardrobe for you. Put it all on your wish list, and you’ll thank me later. I own, love, and swear by each and every one of these products! Best of all? Everything is under $10, with many being under $5!

The Best Cheap Makeup, best drugstore makeup, makeup under $10

THE BEST CHEAP MAKEUP:

NYC Liquid Eyeliner: Super black, super waterproof, and I absolutely love the small brush applicator. Makes it a breeze to apply, even for the liquid eyeliner novices.

Milani Brow Shaping Gel: This is the absolute best brow gel I’ve found at the drugstore, especially for the price. Goes on clear, never flakes, and keeps my wild beasts in place.

Wet ‘n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in ‘Walking on Eggshells’: If you are really at a loss on where to start with eyeshadow and want something neutral and every day, this trio is absolutely for you. The quality and pigmentation of these shadows are absolutely incredible, and are so easy to blend and use.

Read more about : The Best Cheap Makeup


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment