Wednesday 5 August 2015

You Are A Beginner? | Skip Rope – Full Guide How To Use It Right For Weight Loss

Advertisement


You Are A Beginner? | Skip Rope – Full Guide How To Use It Right For Weight Loss

I’ve used jumping rope a long time ago, but when I bought a elliptical machine, I forgot about it. Few days ago, I ran onto it, in my closet, and I decided to replace my cardio workout for the day, with a nice set of jumping rope.

The thing is, the rope can be the best cardio tool for weight loss, but only if you know how to use it right. I have a friend that’s a boxer, and he is always telling me how they use the rope for strength training and cardio in their class, so I decided to try his tips, and believe it or not they work just perfect! | via


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment