Saturday 8 August 2015

Shape Up: 7 Days to Skinny Jeans Re-Boot

Advertisement


Shape Up: 7 Days to Skinny Jeans Re-Boot

Every January, it’s the same story…When the holidays have ended, you’re left with Christmas cookie guilt and jeans that fit a little too tight. I’m no stranger to post-holiday diet regrets (I love my spiked cider just as much as the next girl). But just because you enjoyed good food and drinks the past few weeks doesn’t mean that you can’t bounce back this month. That said, today I’m revisiting one of my all-time favorite fitness posts…

This 7 Days to Skinny Jeans Re-Boot plan will have you feeling healthy, energized, and refreshed in a week’s worth of time. Take a peek below to see my trusty diet tips, workout routines, and plenty of healthy, balanced recipes you can start making right away. Hello, skinny jeans! via


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment