Sunday 13 November 2016

Amy LeRoy's Full Training & Diet Plan For Losing 120lbs In 10 Months

Advertisement



“Throughout my highschool & college years, I was morbidly obese and medicated for anxiety & high blood pressure. One day I had an awakening when my brother wouldn’t let me ride in his car because I couldn’t fasten the seatbelt. I weighed 350lbs at that time and I was devastated. So I decided to pursue weight loss surgery. I lost 20 lbs on a low carb diet before I had a lap band put in in 2006. I lost about 30 lbs with it. After the first few months, I stopped going to my weight loss doctors & didn’t get any more saline fills.

August of 2015, I had the band removed. The port was causing me pain and I wanted it out. I didn’t feel like it was helping me since there wasn’t any saline in the band. I’m so glad it’s gone; I feel so much better without it. I guess you could say I’m a lap band failure.

I consider April 2nd, 2014 my starting point because it’s the first time I’ve ever truly committed to working for this. All other attempts, I wasn’t ready to make a true lifestyle change; I just wanted easy fixes. My highest known weight was 350 lbs (10 years ago). I’m now 200 lbs down from that. ☺”

Amy LeRoy's Full Training & Diet Plan For Losing 120lbs In 10 Months


source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment