Monday 23 February 2015

Time Saving Beauty Products for Busy Moms! #makeup #beauty #makeuptips #beautytips

Advertisement


Time Saving Beauty Products for Busy Moms! #makeup #beauty #makeuptips #beautytips

I am always on the lookout for time saving beauty products and I feel like busy mama’s would have the low down since they’re always on the run and sometimes have to throw themselves together in under five minutes! I’m not a mom yet so I reached out to some of my favorite mama’s & bloggers to bring you their quick tips on what works for them! Maybe you can find something in here that could cut your routine in half? Now wouldn’t that be fab!

“Concealer and color correcting creams are your best friends, new moms don’t sleep much and concealer helps cover dark circles and color correcting will immediately even out the most tired of skins.” – Norah Loves Makeup

“Having a 3 year old means putting on a face in 10 minutes or less! Tinted moisturizer, concealer (I recommend IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye) mascara, brows, blush and a long lasting lip gloss and I’m good to go!” – Love For Lacquer

“My 5 minute mom look, the I have to go pick up my daughter from school, run to the grocery store, etc look is tinted moisturizer, sometimes not even that sometimes just concealer, mascara, a little bit of blush on the cheeks and a little lip gloss” – This Girl’s Life

“When my daugthers were younger they were late for everything. The slowest children you have ever met. Anywho, I would throw on liner, mascara, and a touch of concealer under my eyes. I never worried about lips before leaving the house b/c I always kept a couple of glosses in the car…never lipstick b/c I didn’t want the to melt.” – Grow It Girl


Blogger : Beauty Bets
Photo : Source

Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment