Wednesday 18 February 2015

Homemade natural foundation powder that's healthy for your skin. No chemicals.

Advertisement


The moment any foreign substance comes in contact with my skin, it attacks! Leaving behind some serious battle scars.  In my late teen years I began to battle break outs here and there. I believe this was largely due to my poor diet and the amount of chemical-ridden “beauty” products I used. My face would always react poorly and I would turn to more chemicals which promised to help “beautify” my skin.

Homemade natural foundation powder that's healthy for your skin. No chemicals.

Blogger : Beauty Bets
Photo : Source

I scoured the aisles in stores and was greatly disappointed to find all the “natural” products (Aveeno, Burt’s Bees, even Arbonne) were far from real ingredients. Since the skin absorbs anything that is placed on it within a mere 26 seconds, I wanted my products to contain ingredients I would feel safe floating around in my bloodstream. I wanted products made from ingredients I could eat.

I finally found what I was looking for. I use a local line of products which contain food-grade organic ingredients for soap, lip balm, and toothpaste. I purchase Primal Pit Paste for deodorant.  Even after searching and searching I couldn’t find make-up products which suited my new requirements. Why not make my own?

Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment