Tuesday 31 March 2015

Everyday Drugstore Makeup for Beginners (Tutorial)

Advertisement


I have a different type of video for you guys today, although it’s something I feel pretty passionate about: cheap, everyday makeup! A lot of my friends and readers tell me they have no idea where to start when it comes to makeup. What to buy, how to apply it, and what they really need.

Everyday Drugstore Makeup for Beginners (Tutorial)

I sat down and filmed this video to not only show you an everyday drugstore makeup for beginners tutorial, but I am using minimal brushes and tools in this look! Furthermore, I talk about how to start building your drugstore beauty wardrobe. I might also add that you should take a look at my post, The Best Cheap Makeup, to get even more awesome drugstore suggestions. This post has been pinned over 220,000 times and many have told me that they reference it while shopping for their drugstore makeup!
Anyway, back to the video. A couple of things:

How many times can I say “basic” in one video? #basic
I’m sorry I didn’t look at the camera as much as usual – I was looking down at my products. Bad Meg.
Gah, I know I need to stop touching my hair a million and a half times. I always do that when it’s straight.
There’s a lot of Dexter tail photobombs in this vid. Hi, Dexter!
This video is longer than my others because it’s in a “talk through” format – meaning, I don’t voiceover what I’m doing so I can give tips as I go.
I hope that you guys find this useful, even if I am not as “on point” as usual!


Blogger : Beauty Bets
Photo : Source

Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment